The Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display is an excellent choice for businesses that require an enhanced user experience.
Standard Cisco SPA525G2 features include five active lines, VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a 3.2-inch QVGA color display, a full-duplex high-quality speakerphone, a Bluetooth interface, a 2.5-mm stereo headset port, and a USB 2.0 host port.
Each line can be configured independently to use a unique phone number (or extension) or can use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones. The Cisco SPA525G2 IP Phone further improves the user experience with video surveillance applications.
Get Service Now!
- Full-featured 5-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Cisco Mobile Link: Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, import your personal contacts, and charge your mobile phone
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support
- Graphics-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
- MonitorView for monitoring up to four video surveillance cameras from your phone
- Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3s, displaying digital photos, and viewing RSS feeds
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Supports up to two Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons