Conferencing Bridge Description
Delivering superior performance for midsize conference rooms, the Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 conference phone offers a price-to-performance breakthrough for SIP environments.
It comes with advanced features, such as broad interoperability and remarkable voice quality.
The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, which boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear, interactive conversations that sound as natural as being there.
Get Service Now!
- Conferencing technology that is ideal for midsize rooms with its 12-foot (3.5-meters) microphone pickup designed for small and midsize conference rooms
- Flexible room coverage – Benefit from optional expansion microphones and support for lapel microphones
- Microphone designed for up to 12 participants and will pick up voices from up to 12 feet (3.5-meters) away
- Polycom HD Voice technology, for high-fidelity calls at up to 14 kHz, makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and lifelike
- High-resolution display, which enables robust call status, on-board configurability and multi-language support
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE), for easy installation (AC power model is also available)
- Resistance to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractions